As we've shared before, singer Brandy was the first celebrity to share her pregnancy on a reality TV special Diary Presents: Brandy -Special Delivery on MTV in 2002. Since then, several others celebrities have weaved in their pregnancies as part of a reality TV show, notably:
- Tia and Tamera Mowry ( on season1 and then 2 of Tia and Tamera on Style);
- Tina and Erica Campbell (on season 1 and 2 of Mary Mary on WETV);
- Phaedra Parks on season 1 of BravoTV's Real Housewives of Atlanta;
- Yandy Smith of VH1's Love and Hip Hop;
- Kendra Wilkinson on E!'s Kendra
- Kimora Lee Simmons on E!'s Life in the Fab Lane
- Bethenny Frankel on BravoTV's Bethenny Ever After
- Alexa Prisco on Style's Glam Fairy
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi on Snooki and JWoww
- Tori Spelling on Oxygen's Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
Then you have those who became celebrities after getting pregnant including:
- The Duggars on TLC's 19 and Counting
- Courtney Novogratz on BravoTV's 9 by Design
- The 47 teens featured on MTV's 16 and Pregnant including the 3 best known who star with a few others in its spinoffs Teen Moms and Teen Moms 2 : Leah Messer-Calvert, Jenelle Evans Rogers and Farrah Abraham.
These days, we're getting to see Kim Kardashian share her ups and downs on her E! reality TV show Keeping up with the Kardashians and at the same time Tamar Braxton-Herbert. Her pregnancy features big in currently airing episodes of Braxton Family Values on WETV.