We're making big changes at Bellyitch and have wonderful new things planned for readers as we try to build out a community and be responsive to current fans and followers. If you follow this site, you may have noticed gradual changes and additions over the past year that were instituted to make the site easier to navigate the various articles and options on the site. We have
- Added a more information rich menu bar so you can quickly scroll through past posts based on topics of interest like fashion, celebrity pregnancy, reviews etc.
- Updated the blog logo to a colorful and dynamic one submitted by and voted on by readers
- Included some of the images from our summer blog relaunch shoot in a slider in the header
- Added a guest blogger submission policy
- Planned to include a bulletin board in order to provide a hub and home for readers to discuss articles, pop culture topics and other related news shared on the blog and build a community
And finally, to accommodate those who prefer to just see parenting tips and maternity, parenting and child-rearing tips and advice, and are not so interested in celebrity news and fashion, we've launched Bellyitch Online. That site is strictly parenting advice! This page will also be the hub to link to upcoming Bellyitch projects, offerings and products.
Although it is a work in progress, feel free to check out Bellyitch Online! Book mark it and share with your friends! There are lots of nuggets of parenting tips and advice for you there! ENJOY!!