Brands, labels, production companies and product manufacturers, consider advertising on Bellyitch.
Bellyitch is an award-winning, highly trafficked website dedicated to sharing news, tips, reviews and information to expectant, new and veteran parents who have sophisticated and discerning tastes; and to the growing consuming public interested in the celebrity bump-watch phenomenon. It has been part of and/or has managed marketing and promotional campaigns for Isabella Oliver, The Gap, 20th Century Fox, Seraphine Maternity, Shutterfly, Lionsgate Films, CVS, Kia, Sony Pictures, Trident, iDGum, Universal Studios and other top brands.
The blog is a member of several blog ad networks including multinational and top grossing company Glam Media.
It is updated 5 times daily and receives constant 24-hours traffic from visitors world-wide.
Influential Blogger: Owner and founder, JJ, receives invitations to launch parties, fashion shows, meet & greets, exclusive interviews, galas, advanced screenings and events for top influential bloggers.
Blog Awards: Bellyitch was named one of the Babble 2011 Top 50 Pregnancy Blogs, and Healthline's Top 26 Pregnancy Blogs. It is among AllTop.com's Top 3 Pregnancy site and has won a half dozen other top pregnancy blog awards.
The blog has been mentioned and syndicated in: USA today, Newsday, Parent magazine, ABC-TV, E!Online, Huffington Post, About.com and Ask.com
The blog receives an average monthly page views of: 250,000 as of 11/1/12 70% Unique 80% from Google searches
Social Media Connection: Fans and Followers of Bellyitch and Founder JJ on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus and Foursquare exceed 6,000 combined. Bellyitch and Founder JJ's Klout scores are consistently above 60.
Casting Connection: The blog is routinely contacted by casting agents for shows appearing on TLC, OWN, Lifetime, WE TV, MTV and broadcast networks and has successfully referred casting candidates.
Average Reader Profile: Woman with at least one child with some college education earning above $50,000 per year between the ages 25 to 34 who is interested in celebrity lifestyle and is curious about the fashion, choices, clothing celebrities invest in, and parents or parents-to-be who are researching news, information, tips or updates on parenting, maternity and child-rearing.
Bellyitch is published by JJ a radio show host and a politically-minded self-proclaimed social media butterfly who authors several blogs and moderates several online communities.
JJ is a wife, mom to three (10, 7, 4) and budding techie who has been creating online content since the first year of the Internet in 1991 when she curated data the University of Maryland’s online information system. Since then, she has worn several hats, including founder and editor-in-chief of over 6 influential blogs, including her Washington Times Communities blog The Politics of Raising Children.
Over the years she has also been:
- A nationally-acknowledged political pundit and columnist for political publications Washington Times Communities and Politic365.com
- A frequent guest on national political radio having appeared as a political analyst and expert on Sirius XM Shows Showdown 2012, The Mario Armstrong Show, New School with Charles Ellison; and local terrestrial radio stations WOL-AM in Washington DC, and Chicago WVON’s The Chris Kelley Show.
- An author to several articles which have appeared syndicated in national publications and sites Wall Street Journal, USA Today, News One, The Dallas Weekly, Uptown Magazine, The Washington Informer, Jack & Jill Politics, and The Philadelphia Tribune
- A White House reporter and one of 22 attendees of the first White House African American Bloggers Summit
- Host of an online Radio Show, and Cast of a nationally-syndicated Political Roundtable radio show
- Author of several soon-to-be published books.
She runs in charity races year round with the running group she co-founded.
To get an ad sheet, contact JJ at jj (at)bellyitchblog.com today!